5.01.2009

[untitled 1]

Quick thankfuls tonight...

1. My surgery is scheduled. If I can get through the next few weeks without getting any more diseases I will be going under the knife on June 8th.

2. Amy and Audrey. I've been hanging out in Silverdale for the last day and a half with Amy and baby Audrey ... it's been a great escape and awesome fun!

3. Beauitful weather.

4. It's Friday!!

5. Ryan's Birthday is Tomorrow (27)!! I am so glad I get to spend another birthday with Ryan. In honor of his birthdaym here are 5 things about Ryan that I am so thankful for:
a. His unending patience.
b. His compassion.
c. His unconditional support.
d. He always smells so nice.
e. He is my best friend.
(The list could go on for years, but I like the number 5.... actually, I like the number 3, but that seems too few for a list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment