5.18.2009

Productivity is on the rise.

Hello there!

Today was a very productive day as I start to crack down on my responsibilities before my surgery. I want to get as much done now as possible so I can focus on my health and recuperation during the weeks following the slice and dice.

Here are the things I am particularly thankful for today:

1. Getting things done. Laundry, dishes, clean bathrooms, read, study, and work. Ahhh. Such a nice feeling.

2. Revamp and Relaunch. Lauren and I are currently working to revamp and relaunch our Zimbags store. We have some new products in the work, we are updating the website, and looking for new venues to sell. I will keep you posted, but I can promise it will be worth the wait. (Keep up with the changes and news at our Zimblog.)

3. New pictures of my nephew. Dear goodness, he's cute! Jessica, I think he looks an awful lot like you (but I see Andy in there too).

4. Sadie! I am so excited she is coming back to the US and thankful for the other things that she wrote that I am not sure I am supposed to share yet.

5. Comfortable things. There are not very many comfortable things in my life between the bladder stuff and finger pricks and shots and lows, so I have decided to find comfort where I can. That includes wearing what I want, when I want. If I want to wear Crocs with sweatpants - so be it. If I feel like snuggling under my quilt under my desk - I'll be there. If I want to sip coffee while stretching - I will. I am thankful I can find comfortable things and enjoy them.

I am going to go join my snoring husband and warm puppies....

xo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment