5.31.2009

Tired and soon to be more tired.

It's late, I'm tired and this week looks crazy long right now. But I'm so thankful for so many things.

Let's start here:

I'm thankful for ...

1. Finding out that something isn't nearly as bad as you thought. Since my formative years in Sdale and the trips past Tacoma, I have associated Tacoma with "ghetto-ness", smelliness (the aroma of Tacoma), suicide, and all-around darkness. Thanks to our friends Casey and Caitlin, Ryan and I have been enlightened to the great water-front, pretty houses, and surprisingly bustling downtown Tacoma has to offer. Follow that up with 10 rounds of Bananagrams and lots of guacamole, you have one great day. (I promise Skirst, it's not that bad!)

2. Being able to walk to the grocery store when we need eggs for cookies.

3. Sleeping in on Sundays! Always a great way to start a day.

4. Picking out the color of our house: dark grey, white trim, black shutters, and a red door!

5. Refreshing conversations about ideals and dreams.

Tomorrow begins my last week of exercise and comfort for a while, if you're interested in doing something fun, active, and outside - call me!

xo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment