6.01.2009

Purple (not the color) Trees (in painting form)

Today was a full, blessed day.

This morning was doctor's appointment with the Diabetes Repair Team that was awesome. Once again, I must say, they are awesome.

Forward, march...

1. My blood glucose average for the past month is 113! Not only is this great news it's an awesome number, 13 is my lucky number and everything lately has revolved around it (they break ground on our house on July 13th.)

2. Dinner at my favorite restaurant with some great friends. Not to mention the creme brulee and salted caramels. No worries, I was supposed to be eating 150 g of carbs these past few days and I chose to meet that number through things I don't normally eat.

3. A new piece of art from the famous Skirst at Hello Grey Day. We all know how much I love trees. I mean I got one tattooed on me, also drawn by the Skirst.




4. Lauren's beautiful new car. I'm so happy for her!

5. A partner in crime that makes beats for me to dance to and always finds a way to make me laugh (mostly.)

Love you all.

xo, Meg


"Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired."

Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment