6.26.2009

it's thursday (but really friday)

Today's thankfuls, quickly before bed, in no particular order.

1. My dad who always makes me laugh and who I might get to see in August.

2. Sweet pictures and videos of my sweet, precious, cute nephew. They make my day and I show them to anyone who will pay attention.

3. Time with family. I got to see 2 of my sisters (in-law) today and it made my day! (And I am Andy's shirt.)

4. Long talks with my partner in crime while I tried to keep my mind of the insane pain caused by the zillion bumps on I-5.

5. The future. Things are looking up (a certain couple you know may or may not have the "kid bug" and think an awful lot about teaching/feeding/cleaning their future children.) Now if I could magically get rid of this incision and the pain...

Good night and here's to a tubeless Friday (hopefully).

xo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment