6.02.2009

Preview of the Re-mix

I know, two posts within 12 hours of each other - weird!

But I just wanted to say ... here I go, on my way to be researched.

It's only been 12 hours since I last ate and I can barely concentrate on anything but food. Soooo hungry. In fact me and the dry-roasted peanuts just had a stand-off that ended in the peanuts packing their bags and heading back to the pantry. How will I ever last 3-5 days without food? Let me just say, things are not looking good and you may want to avoid the Redmond area from Friday to Sunday.

So now I am going to go have my blood drawn in steady increments after I drink an Ensure-nasty drink. And then I will be found stuffing my face for the rest of the day. Bring on new pounds!

I am so thankful that I get to participate in this study and thankful that I still have friends, even when I'm a big sicko that gets super cranky after 2 hours without food.

I will report back this evening with all the bloody details (hehe).

Have a blessed day.

xo, Meg
PS- If you need me today, I will be at my happy place:

No comments:

Post a Comment