6.19.2009

Update: It's red and it jiggles.

So today, out of boredom and to keep you updated, I will try to post all of my steps forward. I have a feeling today is going to be a big day for, recovery-wise.

Here's my first update: my small intestines seem to be rising from the ashes. I will spare you the details, but I will tell you I am in some pretty bad pain, but it's good pain. Also.... get ready for it....


I'M EATING JELLO!! Strawberry jello. Outside of the 4 bites of sandwich I threw up the other day, this is the first thing I have eaten in 15 days. I didn't know I could go that long without eating. I will never again complain of hunger after a few hours without food.

Keep checking back to find out whether the Jello stays down! It's going to be an exciting day.

xo, Meg

1 comment:

  1. Tah-daaaaah! The amazing... working...small intestine folks!
    It's the real Mc Coy!
    So happy you have jello in your life again.

    ReplyDelete