5.20.2009

Beautiful Day.

Today was just peachy. And I'm not even being sarcastic.

I finished every single thing on my "To-Do List." I'm not sure how long it has been since I finished everything on my list without crossing through something with an arrow pointing to the next day. I got my Vitamin D, plus a little extra for a rainy day. I got to go on a nice long walk with my love. We dropped off presents/top-secret packages at 2 friends houses. I ate smoked salmon spread. I even had time to daydream about what I'm going to do after my surgery when I am more comfortable and threw in a few thoughts about teaching my future children words. On top of all of these things, there are 5 things I am really thankful for today:

1. The flowers on my coffee table. I scored these lovely gals for a mere $3.00 and they just keep getting more beautiful everyday. Plus, they are in my favorite vase.

2. $5 off of a $25 purchase at Top Foods. I love a good deal and I love food - so it was a great day.

3. Chocolate crinkle cookies. These cookies are de(r)licious! Yum. Something like a mini brownie with crunch all the way around and beautiful cracked tops with powdered sugar dresses. Oh, and in case you were worried, there are only 11 grams of carbs and 100 calories for

4. New running shoes. You know how I mentioned a while back about how Ryan has great taste and always buys me things that turn out to be my favorite items? Well, he strikes again. Great running shoes that make me feel snazzy and fit. My old ones have seen much better days and have been stretched out by my fat feet.

5. Nutritional facts. They are so fun and I have so much more respect for my body and others.

Good night. (Speaking of "good night", have you ever read "Goodnight, Mr. Tom"? Well, you should - it'll make you cry.)

xo, Meg

1 comment:

  1. Dude, those cookies rocked my world! (smack smack...hmm...I think I could use another one rights about now. You know how target famishes me.) Don't mind if I do.
    Thanks for the fun in the sun:)

    ReplyDelete