4.10.2009

Yesterday's Thankfuls

Last night I was not feeling very thankful. You understand, sometimes it's easier than others. So today, lucky reader, you get 2 whole posts from me.


Rewind to yesterday ....


Here's what I am thankful for today (4.9.09). Just play along, ok?


1. Art. I think it enhances everything. It is fun to learn about, look at, wonder at, and once in a while - to create.


2. Ryan's Job. I don't know many others who get to see their husbands/sig. others as much as I get to see Ryan. See, he works from home about 90% of the time - which rocks since it seems life has been keeping me at home most times as well. So, while we aren't always talking or hanging out, I can just sneak into whatever room he is in and see him or get a hug. We are lucky folk.


3. Ducks. We attempted to take the Walter's family portraits this weekend, and while there were a few cute pictures, it was kind of a bust. But we got to enjoy the sun, see a new park, and get real close to these cute guys....

4. Silly moments with friends.

5. More mail! A huge thank you to all of you have sent me love - it really helps!

xo, Meg

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I have your sweater. It's chilling with the Pooh Bear Mitsuki left behind. I'll bring it next time we visit. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete