4.07.2009

Walking walk walker.

Today was a good day. It started out with a very cranky me (because I can't see I tend to get frustrated easily) but is ending with an optimistic, worn out me.

1. Walks. Today was a day of enjoying outside. A nice walk with a friend to get coffee, glasses, and a drink that wouldn't stop fizzing over. An evening walk with a great man and 2 great pups on a new trail (thanks for the hint Laur). Sadly, I think I will be sore tomorrow because it's the most I've done in a while.

2. Glasses. I bought the strongest glasses the store sold and they are helping quite a bit.

3. Open windows. Due to the recent weather we were able to open our windows for some fresh air scented by the cherry blossoms. It's supposed to start raining again soon, but I am very glad we had a few sunny spring days.

4. Getting mail! Thanks for all the cards, emails, and encouragement. (Jessica, your card was so cute!)

5. Did I mention that I am SO excited that I can excercise?? Well, I am. I think I'm thankful enough that it counts for 2 thankfuls today.

xo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment