4.14.2009

1. The Billy Mays. Today was Trivia Tuesday at the Red Hook Brewery and along with 4.5 other fantastic teammates, I took part. We answered questions about everything from hipsters to animals. We tied for first place in the JV round and lost the showdown. We came in second. It was much fun. (The Billy Mays was our team name.) For future reference, Martin Luther King, Jr. graduated from Moorehouse College - the largest, most famous, all-male school located in Atlanta.

2. Hello Grey Day. Today was a grey day and also a creative one. Kirsten and I rocked cards today. We created for the better part of the day and doted on Greta for the other part. (Our cards/stationaries/prints will be in our shop April 27th ... check the Hello Grey Day link on my sidebar for our shop.)

3. Ryan, who in spite of everything about me, manages to love me. It's a tough job some days.

4. The privacy of my brain. I don't think many of us think about it very often, but I am very thankful that I can keep the majority of thoughts racing through my brain to myself. From the corny jokes I make about every 2 seconds to the mean comment about that lady's hair - I'm glad I don't have to share everything with everyone and that only the occasional corny joke slips through.

5. The Mariners. A Washington team winning more than once in a season? Unheard of! Well, I know I'm not the biggest sports fan, but when Ryan's happy - I'm happy. And do you know what makes Ryan happy? When Washington teams win. So, I am thankful that the Mariners are winning.

Goodnight.

xo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment