4.28.2009

Counteract the cranky.

I wish I could say I had a better day and I got some perspective on things, but nope - still cranky. Sorry if you had to interact with me today (felt lady...). I'm going to give thankfuls a shot (because I shouldn't be the only one getting them... corny joke, I know).

1. Counter tops, floors, cupboards, oh my. While more tiring than I thought, choosing things for our new home was great fun and I got to hang out with Ryan all afternoon.

2. Unexpected thunder. It's always kind of fun when thunder comes out of nowhere. A little frightening and a little thrilling. I'm thankful for nature surprises. And on the upside, I wasn't struck by lightning.

3. Funny moments. Like when the checkout lady at Joann's scanned each piece of felt (20 pieces) one at a time and Lauren and I could barely keep it together.

4. Alyssa is coming home. After wrapping up her last day as a Freshman in college, Alyssa is getting closer to coming home. We are excited to pick her up on Friday and hang out with her on Saturday.

5. Sleepy puppies and a tired husband who are looking at me with their cute faces tilted to the side (yes, Ryan too) with intermittent yawns. Here I come... I'm thankful for bed time.

Ok, I'm shutting the book on today in hopes that tomorrow will start looking up.

xo, Meg

PS- It probably will not look up tomorrow as I have to go to the doctors. Blerg.

1 comment:

  1. Could this felt purchase mean little birds and whalies?
    Weeee?

    ReplyDelete