4.04.2009

It's thankful time

1. Sunny Day! After the snow we have been getting for the past 6 months, it was a relief to see that the sun does still shine here and to collect my Vitamin D for the day.

2. Toddler Drawings. Having a piece of artwork just for you is cool and it's even cooler when a 2 year old is the artist.

3. My Bracket. While I am not super interested in college basketball, I do make it a habit of filling out a bracket (based mostly on geography and colors) so that I can beat Ryan. I won last year and if UNC wins - I will win again this year. Muhahaha!

4. Herb Pots. I am going to attempt growing herbs, for the third time. I hope things turn out better than they have in the past. I'll keep you updated.

5. Pens. I love pens. That's all.

xo, Meg

1 comment:

  1. It's OK to pick out according to colors, in football I pick the team that has better looking pants.

    ReplyDelete