4.26.2009

From Here to There

Here are today's thankfuls with a few extras!

1. My mom is leaving in the morning. This is not what I am thankful for, but the quilt she is still working to finish before bed is something I am thankful for. See, she made me this awesome, comfortable quilt for Christmas that has snowmen all over it. And while it is very comfortable, it is not quite season appropriate now that we have seen the sun. So while she was here I was able to pick out the fabric and watch her construct it. I am very sad to see her go, but know that my dad will starve to death without her.

2. A built in shoe guy. Ryan love shoes, but he hates feet. I am thankful that Ryan will put on and tie my shoes for me even when I am perfectly capable of doing it myself and without questioning me. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing it myself and it's nice to know that he is eager to help me cover my feet.

3. Chipotle. Oh how I love the simplicity of a salad with chicken and salsa. A known amount of
carbs, quality ingredients, friendly service, and yumminess ... all reasons I am thankful for Chipotle.

4. A new french press. Thanks to mom, of course.

5. Hello Grey Day shop opening!! After months of talking, weeks of work, and numerous grey days Kirsten and I will be launching our Hello Grey Day shop on Etsy. Check out our shop (link on my sidebar) tomorrow afternoon for our full grey day offerings! And here, for your viewing pleasure, a sneak peek:






xo, Meg

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for your shop to open. I keep checking to see if it's up and running. When it is I will blog about you and get you t-o-n-s customers - I have that kind of power.

    ReplyDelete