7.13.2009

Weet.

Today's thankfuls:
1. Another great trip to the off-leash dog park at Marymoor and here are some pictures to prove it:
"Look mom, no leash!Telfair marked every blade of grass he passed.
Appy dappy nice and happy!
Happy, free pups. Note the leashes around my neck, not theirs.

2. My dad is reading Harry Potter too! How cool! Usually I'm all about fiction and such and my dad is about history books and such, but we both love these books. Right dad?

3. We are going to Pennsylvania. We thought it was out of the question for a while because all the tickets we found were outrageously expensive (like sell your pancreas expensive, when your pancreas actually works). So today we looked for September and we found cheap tickets! So we get to spend 10 days with my parents and seeing Alyssa in Cedarville.
4. The smell of freshly baked garlic-rosemary bread. I'm getting back to the things I love to do, and baking bread is one of them. (It's taken me so long to finish this post that I am know thankful for the taste of said bread.)

5. I'm thankful that my dogs are hilarious and make me laugh so hard. For instance, Apollonia army crawls out of bed and across the floor every morning. Also, Telfair takes a piece of food in his mouth and throws it for himself and then attacks it as if it were prey. I love that they are afraid of little tiny Poodles but bravely approach German Shepards.

xo, Meg

1 comment: