7.11.2009

Seattle Day

Today was spent in beautiful, warm downtown Seattle.

Here is what I am thankful for today:

1. Turkey and cheese sandwiches on the pier in downtown. Watching ferries and people, what a way to start the day.

2. A Sounders game. Thanks to Phil, we were able to go to the Sounders game against Houston (the #1 ranked MLS team right now). And we won! 2-1. It was awesome. I'm in love with going to soccer games. I see season tickets in our future.

3. A carmel and pecan covered apple. Ryan and I shared this delightful treat as we watched the city go crazy with Sounders fever after a rousing game and win.

4. A great, fun, sunny day with Ry after what has been a rough week for me. It was so refreshing.

5. Off leash! I finally got the guts to actually take the dogs off their leashes at the off-leash park. They have always been the dogs on leashes while the other dogs traipse about freely. So I got gutsy and let 'em go. Apollonia was awesome and Telfair just sat in the dirt when I took the leash off, so we settled for having the leash on, but walking without me holding it. What a funny dog. They immediately collapsed upon arriving home. I see many more of these off leash adventures in our future.

xo, Meg

PS- What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear about it.
PPS- Watch for pictures from the day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you, Ryan, and the dogs ... when you're doing well, I'm doing well!

    Momma Adrienne

    ReplyDelete