8.25.2009

Thankful: Photo Edition

This past Sunday Ryan and I trekked up to Mount Rainier in search of some adventure, scenery, and peace. We found all. Although the views of the Mountain were obscured by fogs, we were able to focus on the details and the alpine fields (and the marmots, of course). For the first time in our marriage, Ryan had to convince me to finish a hike. It's usually the other way around, but I literally thought I was going to die. I'm glad he persuaded (aka: kicked my butt) me up the mountain. We reached Panaroma Point at 6,800 feet above sea level and went a bit further in the direction of Camp Muir, but turned back because it was so foggy we could only see a little bit in front of us and dew had drenched us.



It was a beautiful day. Here are my thankfuls from the past weekend in photo form:

































xo, Meg


PS- The full album can be viewed here: Hikes, Bikes, and Walks.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg!
    The pictures are beautiful! We would love to get out there and hike with you some day. We sure do miss the west coast!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria,

    We would love for you all to come visit! Once we move in November we will have more than enough room and be even closer to Mt. Rainier. Maybe next summer?!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete